Dear Parents, The recent very disturbing events in school have brought to the fore certain issues that plague lives of our children today: cyber safety and physical safety. Let me assure you that we at DPS Rewari constantly work to ensure that our children have a safe and happy learning environment. To this effect we already have measures in place and we regularly update our systems and processes. I would like to assure you that:-
- No unauthorised person or visitor is allowed beyond the School Reception without a Visitors card.
- The security within the school consist of CCTV surveillance which covers every Class-Room, Corridors, School Entrance and the area outside each washroom. This CCTV surveillance and GPS is extended to buses as well. We are in the process of further enhancing CCTV coverage.
- A female maid is stationed outside each washroom upto class V to keep a check on students going in and out of the washrooms.
- Police verification and medical check-up is under renewal of all Class IV Employees consisting of Drivers, Conductors, Peons, Nannies and House-Keeping.
- No Drivers/Conductors are allowed to enter the school building during school hours. A separate washroom and resting room has been provided for them by the school which is not accessible from the school building.
- All and nannies escort all Pre-Primary students to the washrooms. However, I welcome suggestions to improve our system, for as always, we must walk this journey together to give our children a carefree childhood.
(Kindly mail your suggestions at our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please feel free to contact the School Safety and Security Committee on the following numbers:
- Mr. Vikas Gupta (Administrative Officer) – Mob. No. 9416063499
- Mr. Satbir Singh (Transport Incharge) – Mob. No. 9812339160