The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school from 8 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. on all working days. All classes are provided with at least one library period per week. Students have to observe the following rules:
- Each student of Classes II to XI is issued a library card with a photograph. One book is issued for a period of two weeks at a time.
- Students must carry their library cards when they go to the library. If a child loses a ticket he/she shall make a written report to the library.
- Students are allowed to borrow books only on their own cards.
- They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
- Books marked, disfigured or damaged, will have to be replaced or paid for, by the borrower.
- The library has an open shelf system and students must help to maintain order and organization in the different shelves. They must put the books on the tables after consultation, and not just anywhere on the shelves.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings into the library.
- Any child found damaging or defacing a book, will be debarred from using the library for the whole academic year.
- Reference books, magazines and periodical publications are to be read in the library only.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books inside the library. One notebook may be brought with the permission of the librarian.
- All students must get books issued before taking them out of the library.
- Any reader who damages the furniture, spoils the library property shall have to make up for the damage.
- No reader is allowed to remove/shift library furniture from one place to another unless directed to do so.