Admission process & policy
1. Admission to Nursery – II will be through observation /interaction which would be held on the same day. Both the parents should be present. Dates for observation/interaction will be intimated.
2. There will be written tests for students seeking admission to classes III and above in the following subjects:
- Class III to V : English, Hindi, Mathematics, EVS
- Class VI to IX : English, Mathematics, Science
3. At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative office:
- Duly filled in and signed Registration Form
- 3 Passport size colour photographs, one pasted on form and the other two should have the name and date of birth of candidate written on the reverse.
- TextProof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or an authorized competent authority).
- Other than class Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Prep and I, transfer certificate in original from the school last attended is to be submitted at the time of admission.