Home away from home
School is the place where children spend their maximum time away from home. A school infrastructure plays an important role in creating an environment that is secure and at the same time conducive to learning. The school has state of the art infrastructure that includes all the facilities required for the overall growth of the students.
- Campus spread in 8.5 acres
- Own fleet of buses
- Children’s play area
- Junior Computer Lab
- Senior Computer Lab
- Secure Campus covered with 150 CCTV cameras
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology Lab
- 100% power backup
- Large class rooms
- Medical Room
- Ambulance for emergency medical needs.
- Commercial ROs for drinking water
- Intelligent Information System
- Smart Board enabled, class room
- CCTV and GPS enabled transport.
The school has a very efficient transport system with its own fleet of buses to carry the children from their designated stoppages of the city and near by areas within a vicinity of 30 km. The buses are well maintained and a regular overhauling and pollution checkups are conducted without fail. The bus staff is well trained and is sent for traffic briefing to various recognized centers for traffic seminars and courses.